18 September 2012

Tiny Targets


I got this idea from a friend of mine who recently introduced it into her class. My class has been talking about their families and who lives in their houses, so a way for us to document what the children have said is to put up their photos on our Tiny Target poster with a speech bubble of their words. The actual target is laminated and blue-tacked onto the blue card so I can change the target easily as needed. I have laminated speech bubbles that I can easily write on with dry-wipe pens so I can reuse them.

I was speaking to my friend who came up with "Tiny Target," and she said she also made up stickers with the target typed on so she can easily pop them into their Learning Journeys/Portfolios/etc. as a permanent record of their progress. Super idea!

No comments: